Our CSA will run for 22 weeks from May 19 through October 16. Each week you will get a selection of amazing certified organic vegetables grown on our farm. CSA members do not choose what they receive in their weekly shares, rather we will provide you with a mix of what is available each week on the farm.
If you are new to Red Wagon Organic Farm please read our FAQ before you sign-up.
Please make sure that one of these locations will work for you before you sign up for the CSA. You can only pick up at one location for the entire season. You cannot alternate between pickup locations. You are responsible for picking up your share during this time each week.
We have four locations operating from 4-7pm*:
- Mondays in Central Boulder—2600 Pearl St at the Google offices
- Tuesdays in North Boulder—3800 Kalmia Ave at the Boulder JCC
- Thursdays in East Boulder—1527 Cherryvale Rd at Congregation Bonai Shalom (Arapahoe and Cherryvale)
- Thursday at Red Wagon Farm—7694 N 63rd Street (2 miles north of IBM)
Delivery now available!
New this year, you can have Denver Boulder Couriers pick up your CSA from one of the above locations and delivery to your door. Delivery Form
Available Share Sizes
We have three sizes for our CSA Veggie Shares:
- Regular Veggie Share $577.50 (plus sales tax) ~$26.25/week; feeds a family of 2-4 people
- Large Veggie Share* $836 (plus sales tax) ~$38/week; feeds a family of 4-6 people
- Biweekly Veggie Share $288.75 (plus sales tax) ~$26.25/week; pick up every other week) Biweekly pick-up schedule
* The Large Veggie Share is meant for a family. We do not recommend splitting it between a group of individuals.
See what was in last seasons Veggie Share.
- Regular Fruit Share $138 (plus sales tax) ~$11.50/week for 12 weeks
- Biweekly Fruit Share $69 (plus sales tax) ~$11.50/week for 6 weeks; pick up every other week
We will provide delicious, certified organic fruit grown by Ela Family Farms and First Fruits Organic Farms from the Western Slope of Colorado. The fruit share runs for a total of 12 weeks, generally starting in August. While the fruit share is for 12 weeks, it is not 12 consecutive weeks.
The dates of the fruit share pickups are dependent upon availability. The fruit share will mostly consist of peaches and apples. However, if we are lucky we might also have the following available: cherries, apricots, pears, plums, strawberries, or melons.
See what was in last seasons Fruit Share
- Regular Egg Share $137.50 (plus sales tax) $6.25/dozen for 22 weeks
- Biweekly Egg Share $68.75 (plus sales tax) $6.25/dozen for 11 weeks, pick up every other week
The happy chickens at Cottonwood Creek Farms live outside on pasture. Feed is supplied as a supplement and is composed of non-GMO corn (raised on-farm), soy, oats, alfalfa, and probiotic minerals. No chemicals of any kind are used on the chickens. You will receive 1 dozen eggs per week.
Organic Fair Trade Coffee
- Regular Coffee Share $308 (plus sales tax) $14/1lb for 22 weeks
- Biweekly Coffee Share $154 (plus sales tax) $14/1lb for 11 weeks, pick up every other week
Local Conscious Coffees is a craft micro-roastery dedicated to working with coffee farming communities in fair trade. You will receive 1 pound of organic coffee per week.
- Regular Mushroom Share $132 (plus sales tax) $6/half pound bag for 22 weeks
- Biweekly Mushroom Share $66 (plus sales tax) $6/half pound bag for 11 weeks, pick up every other week
Fresh exotic, certified organic shiitake and oyster mushrooms available from Hazel Dell Mushroom Farm.
We will send out an order form once per month. You will place an order then pick up your beef at the CSA pickup. Please select this option if you would like to receive the monthly order form.
***Beef pickup is only available at our Google and Farm pickup locations. You cannot pickup beef at the BJCC or Bonai Shalom. Please contact us to make alternate arrangements for beef pickup if you are picking up your veggies at the BJCC or Bonai Shalom.***
Natural Homestead Beef offers pastured, traditionally-finished beef with no corn or soy. Water or chemicals are NEVER added to our meat. We know our animals and exactly what they eat and family ranching is the only way we can guarantee an all-natural product that has been raised in a humane and low-stress environment. Join us in our passion to raise good quality beef from our family to yours!
We will send out an order form once per month. You will place an order then pick up your pork at the CSA pickup. Please select this option if you would like to receive the monthly order form.
***Pork pickup is only available at our Google and Farm pickup locations. You cannot pickup pork at the BJCC or Bonai Shalom. Please contact us to make alternate arrangements for pork pickup if you are picking up your veggies at the BJCC or Bonai Shalom.***
Pasture-raised pork from Cottonwood Creek Farms. Supplementing the pasture, the pigs are also fed non-GMO corn, soy, oats, alfalfa, and probiotic mineral.
CSA payments must be made by electronic check or regular check. We do not take credit cards due to the additional fee to the farm.
CSA Membership Commitment
“I wish to strengthen the local food system in Boulder County by becoming a member of the Red Wagon Organic Farm CSA. By becoming a member of the CSA I am helping to preserve local, small-scale, organic agriculture. I understand that due to the unpredictable nature of the weather, there are no guarantees as to the amount of produce I will receive. I also understand that there are no refunds on CSA shares. I am responsible for picking up my produce every week at the designated time and location and understand that any missed pickups will be forfeited.”